Saturday, May 5, 2012
The Trials of an Ex-Hot Pockets Queen
I regret giving up my crown as Hot Pockets Queen.
When I was Hot Pockets Queen:
- I only had to go to the grocery store once a week (or less).
- I was sitting down to dinner in two minutes.
- I had more time to write.
- The food was good.
- It didn't grow fungus.
- It waited patiently for me till I was ready to remove it from the freezer.
- It didn't need peeling, washing, quartering, or bagging.
Now that I'm dethroned I feel more like Cinderella, endlessly slaving for her stepsisters.
Except I have now become the slave to healthy eating.
The time drain on my life makes me want to
Thank you. I feel slightly better now. I'm going to go try to get some word count in before the next fruit or vegetable demands attention.