Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Trials of an Ex-Hot Pockets Queen



I regret giving up my crown as Hot Pockets Queen.

When I was Hot Pockets Queen:
-  I only had to go to the grocery store once a week (or less).
-  I was sitting down to dinner in two minutes.
-  I had more time to write.
-  The food was good.
-  It didn't grow fungus. 
-  It waited patiently for me till I was ready to remove it from the freezer.
-  It didn't need peeling, washing, quartering, or bagging.

Now that I'm dethroned I feel more like Cinderella, endlessly slaving for her stepsisters.

Except I have now become the slave to healthy eating.

The time drain on my life makes me want to

SCREAM!!!!

Thank you.  I feel slightly better now.  I'm going to go try to get some word count in before the next fruit or vegetable demands attention.

No comments: