Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Friday, January 2, 2009

Writing Bug Starts Better in 2009 then 2008 Ended!

This won't seem like much to anyone but me, but AT LAST! AT LAST! I did some work related to my novel today.

It wasn't much and it wasn't long, maybe an hour. But that beats the last six months all hollow!

YEEEEHHHHAWWWWWW!!!!!!

I'm finally recovering from my burnout. Even though I call myself a writer words couldn't possibly explain how joyous and light-hearted I feel inside to feel that familiar love of writing begin to return.

What a dark and dreary mess the previous six months have been. But now I see an expanding light in my tunnel. 8-) And now my goal is to make sure I keep the writing FUN so that the light doesn't get snuffed out again.

I am so relieved I just can't contain myself. Here's hoping for a 2009 filled with lots of wonderful and fun writing opportunities!

No comments: