Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Journey to Rotator Cuff Repair Part 4

Follow up to the stress post.  The surgeon's office called me this morning to confirm they received all labs and tests from the PCP's office so I was all set to go bright and early tomorrow morning.

It was like the stress switch flipped to "off" then.  Finally I can relax knowing in less than 24 hours, *I* can finally relax and someone else has to do the work.

It took a lot of work to get everything lined up just to have the surgery.  I cannot wait to get this shoulder fixed! WOOHOOO!!!!!!

All that remains for tonight is some last minute laundry and shifting things around in my bedroom to accommodate the durable medical equipment and my recliner which will be my home for the next few weeks.

Next post will be post-op...probably in a few days when I'm coherent again (I can hear some of you saying now--when were you ever coherent?) *-)



No comments: