Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Monday, April 25, 2011

Reader Survey: How Do You Search For E-Books?

I'm looking for reader feedback (for sake of clarity let's keep this to a discussion of FICTION):

1.  Have you made the move to buying e-books?

2.  How do you search for e-books to buy? (ie. do you only search for favorite authors, do you search by subject, do you search by price?  Some other method?)

3.  Has the way you shop for books changed when shopping for e-books as opposed to print books?  By that I mean, is it now less about cover art and more about some other aspect?  Is a catchy title more important to shopping for e-books online?  Etc.

4.  Where do you go to shop for e-books primarily? (ie. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, individual author websites, other)

5.  Do you read more short fiction in this digital age?

I would very much appreciate your insights on this topic.  If I get sufficient response, I'll post the results at the end of the week.

No comments: