Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks for Cracker Barrel

For the last 3-4 years, it has been my Thanksgiving tradition (since my family lives back east still and I do not usually travel during the holidays) to go with a friend of mine to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving Dinner.

At a time when so many things are so expensive, Cracker Barrel not only serves up about the best Thanksgiving Dinner it's possible to have, they do it very affordably.  AND they have the best pumpkin streusel pie ever!

I always go to the same Cracker Barrel each time and they have consistently good service and fantastic food (and they serve up the best bacon of any restaurant, period.)

My hat is off to Cracker Barrel and their wonderful staff for their consistently good service and consistently wonderful food.  THANK YOU!

No comments: