Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Monday, April 4, 2011

Konrath & Eisler and Tagging Books

Happy Monday! (Okay, I know that’s a contradiction in terms, but work with me here) *-)



I’m here in my role as publishing industry sponge and thought I’d pass along a couple of links of interest. Sorry I don’t have time to synthesize the gist, you’ll have to dig into them for yourselves:

Konrath & Eisler Take 2:

Below is a follow up post to that 13K mega-post from a week or so ago. Well worth the follow up read.


http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/2011/04/ebooks-and-self-publishing-part-2_03.html


AND—

Tagging Your Books Online:

The below link will be a helpful article for you to read if a) you already have ebooks online and want to learn how to give them more reach or b) you will be putting an e-book online and want to take one step closer to unraveling one small part of the marketing mystery.


For people like me who reel at the thought of marketing, specific and directed posts like this one build my knowledge base up one block at a time:


http://theworstbookever.blogspot.com/2011/04/tagging-your-book-and-ebook-on-amazon.html


And don’t forget today is Make-A-Difference-Monday. Make a difference in someone’s life today!

No comments: