Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



As we move into the Holiday weekend there is one specific thing I can be thankful for. My creativity seems to have caught hold just in time to take advantage of the rare time off and I pray that the Lord will let the creativity flow so that I can brainstorm my next novel.

As always, I have a huge sweeping story in my head but the trick is figuring a way to get it out of my head and onto paper as a cohesive plot.

Last night I found and watched a very interesting video interview with James Michener. I'll post the link for that and a few snips this weekend.

Many blessings to each of you as you write, spend time with family and friends, and recharge your batteries. My heart goes out to those who will be celebrating the holidays without a loved one whom they still miss deeply.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

No comments: