Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Sunday, September 6, 2009

Coming Soon! Name That Dog Breed Contest

A blessed Sunday morning to you all!

I'm eager to jump into the day. Today marks the start of the new Sunday School year. The bad news is that I no longer get to participate in my adult Sunday School class, which I will sorely miss. The good news is that I will be assisting the teacher for the youth class on Sundays from now on. I so look forward to getting back to church after a long week. I've been giving the Lord thanks all through the week, but I'm eager to do it formally in His house today.

And as I prepare to eat breakfast and head off to church I want to alert you to be on the watch for my upcoming "Name That Dog Breed" contest. I'm a geek - I like to be able to associate a dog with its breed, even if it's a mongrel. And you just might be able to help me - and win a prize doing it!

I'll be posting some pics soon!

Have a blessed day and rejoice in the Lord. For as my favorite Psalm, 100, verse 5 says:

For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

2 comments:

King J's Queen said...

Princess E is currently memorizing Psalm 100 as part of her Bible curriculum.

B.K. Jackson said...

That is so cool. I know I have come back to Psalm 100 many many times. It works for me to recall it during hectic times at work especially.