Contact Me

Email me
"Hard is not hopeless." - General David Petraeus



Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm back from WWA Conference!

Well folks, I just came home a few hours ago from the conclusion of the 2008 WWA Conference and I have to tell you, I was mighty impressed. I'm also extremely exhausted. 8-)

It was wonderful for so very many reasons - reasons which I will write about in more detail and post here on Monday, after I step back and rest tonight, then concentrate on the Lord's day tomorrow. I just want to step back and breathe, and go to church tomorrow and thank the Lord for giving me the privilege and opportunity of attending this year's event, especially after so many years of wanting to go and not being able to. I don't know exactly what the Lord has in mind for my writing this year but I do know He's trying to tell me something. So I'd do well to listen carefully.

May you have a blessed day in the Lord and may your writing time flow like a river!

See you Monday.

No comments: